Re: ServoToGo Model 2

Jan,

You asked about the STG Model 2 board:

> Question is can EMC work yet with
> this model.  If found some code Stg2.c ... in the source and also in the
> makefile, whites tells me that you ask for the model number.  Is this code
> still experimental or can I upgrade whiteout any problem?

We're working on it as I type. I ported the newer DOS code provided with
the STG model 2 board a few months ago, and Will here is testing it. I
saw on Friday that he had encoder feedback working. Digital I/O wasn't
working for home switches but that may be because our wires weren't
hooked. Our test minimill has really taken a beating. I'll try out the
code our our new Bridgeport servo machine and put the model 2 code in
the EMC release when it's ready. I give this about a week or two.

--Fred