with a little help ...

Hi ,

I have downloaded the DEC1999 release of EMC and want to install it , but
without succes...
While running through the makefiles it generates several warnings and ends
with a lot of fatal errors while compiling the source EMCMOT.CC.
I am running Caldera open linux with a prepatched RTL kernel 2.2.13 ( RTL
version 2.0.)
The compiler is egcs 2.91 66-5.

I am able to run the sim.run script (it gives errors gettimeofday()" ...,
but it works).
I want to configure it for my milling machine that is equiped with
steppermotors. Is it trough that I only need the module steppermod.o and
change it in the ini file ???
What can I do to make my machine running ???

Thanks in advance.
Luc Vercruysse

A Linux NewBee...