tkemc-4

Jon

I got a 4 axis tkemc going this evening.  I think that it does everything
it should except that, even with the .ini modified for 4 axis, there is no
4th in the EMC stuff for it to send to and receive from.  It runs 3 axis
stuff fine as the 4th homes out with the 3rd.  I don't know why?

If you or anyone else wants it I can attach it to an email or we can set it
up as an ftp on linuxcnc.org.  As soon as we get a response from Fred we
should know what we have do to really get an additional axis spinning.