[Emc-users]Update : experiments with EMC smoothness

After some more digging, I learned that the file emcsegmot
was written as a replacement for emcmot with full multiple
segment blending. I understand it was run on a complex
contouring program but Fred wrote " it is about 90% there".
I see that it and its header is still there in the distro.

I would like to request a little trip in the wayback machine....
What worked? What didn't? If the segmentqueue math
worked ok are there only some minor programming issues
to deal with? I understand Rogier Blom wrote a paper about
this. How can I get it? We would really like to implement
this functionality.

Thanks,

Les
Leslie Watts