RE: New mailing list for EMC users

Ray,

I second your feelings about the future of EMC.  I forwarded that other list
a copy of Steve Stallings post on the EMC meetings at NAMES and got a nice
reply from the list owner and the purveyor of the 'commercial product'.  I
believe they know that EMC is NOT dead.  IMHO the apparent shift in
development strategy away from NIST may be a good thing.  I think the
expertise in available in the EMC community to refine, improve and move
forward with the EMC in a big way.  I think the meetings at NAMES showed
this, I only regret that I was not able to attend, but maybe next year.

John Guenther
'Ye Olde Pen Maker'
Sterling, Virginia