Re: Re: IMO

Paul

I'd really rather see a complete set (minus all the fluff and empty stuff) so
that we can build the new version with the same set of procedures that we use
with the old.  It is confusing enough having both your BDI notions of compile
and the install packups that I'm much more used to -- not to mention the new
automake stuff from Will.

Ray