Re: bridgeport IO, spindle enable pin

Yeah I was a little thrown by the "SPINDLE_ON_INDEX" and the
reference in 6.1 of the BDI handbook.   It didn't explicity
say that the bit goes in synch with spindle on or off, but that's
how I read it.

With the SPINDLE_FORWARD and SPINDLE_REVERSE bits, I can
just switch direction and turn the spindle on.   I'll keep
SPINDLE_BRAKE for the brake.

spin_fwd -------|
spin_rev ------AND-------- K1 (spindle off /on)

spin_rev ----------------- K2 (fwd /rev)