Re: bridgeport IO, spindle enable pin

The S setting helped a lot.   From manual or MDI,  M3 M4 will work
fine as long as S is set>0.  I see the brake release and the spindle
CW (or CCW) bit flip.  Still not getting the "spindle on" bit to
flip, but having the other 3, that gives me enough to get a
relay box working for the spindle.

-Damon