Re: Interesting Xylotek stepper problem

Hi,
This is a similar problem with in timing incompatibility with the
GeckoDrives especially with the PLL step multiplier.

I think a user definable timing setup should be included in a apropos
section in the ini file. It should include a
setup and post step hold time for the direction signal with respect ot the
step active edge. Also polarity definition
of the step and direction would be helpful.

-Lee