Re: Review of the EMC conference at NAMES 2003 (long)

On Saturday 03 May 2003 03:30, Steve Stallings wrote:

>  We still need to find a new home for a mailing
> list for users. The web forums on Source Forge could be used,
> but a mailing list would be preferred. Yahoo was suggested,
> but was far from universally accepted.

You are more than welcome to run a list on my mail server. I already run
several lists for several large groups that gives me a total load of around
2.5 million messages a month, so a few more for EMC would not even be
noticeable.

I run Mailman as my list management software, together with Pipermail for
archiving, searchable with htdig. It is likely we'll move the archives into
Mariachi ( part of a project to re-write Mailman in Perl that I was involved
in) which has produced what looks like hte best threaded archive I have yet
seen.

Anyway, If you want it, the offers there.

--
Robin Szemeti

Redpoint Consulting Limited
Real Solutions For A Virtual World