Re: EMC ini file questions.

Max velocity is just that, the 1.2 refers to units/second. If you
are in inches, that's 1.2 IPS = 72IPM.

Default velocity- that's the F setting on startup. If you ran EMC,
went to MDI mode and did a G01 and didn't specify F, here it is.
Again in units/second.

Max velocity, this is the top limit the machine will execute.
If you command faster, it will play along but really go no faster
than this setting. Units/second, yours is set for 180IPM.

Acceleration- units are   units/second/second. I'd think you'd
want a number greater than zero for this. Maybe something around
2 or 3 ?

-d