Re: Limits Switches revisited....

Everyone that normally talks is at NAMES.  I've tried to figure out the answer
to your question as I also have a series II.  The limits are edge triggered
rather than level triggered.  The real problem is that the switch doen't tell
you when the limit violation is cleared.  I've been meaning to look into this
-- story of my life.  I would guess this is handled somehow, since nist has had
emc running on a bridgeport.  I'll keep you posted.
Eric