Re: BDI 2.18 install problem

John

This fired a few stale connections in my head.  There are a couple of others
out of two or three hundred who have had hard drive problems during an
install.  It seems that the default install formats and does some meager
verify but does not really get down and check the hard drive for bad blocks.
I believe that in these cases, you'd have to specify a manual partition and
tick the box that says check for bad blocks.

Ray