RE: BDI 2.18 install problem

Don Lemke wrote:

> I had a Red Hat 8.0 box set distribution do that on a 100 MHz P1.

Thanks Don.  Actually I fixed it on Sunday, the problem was a dying hard
disk.
The weird thing is that I never got an error message about read errors or
anything, it just corrupted the data.  Replaced the HD and everything
works.

I posted a message about solving the problem on Sunday, but I don't
think it came through - at least I never saw it on the list...

Matt, Paul - I sent each of you an email the same time, and I haven't heard
from either of you - did those messages get lost too?

John Kasunich