Free breakout boards & cables at NAMES

I am an incurable dumpster diver, and my employer throws out some
good stuff.  A while back I picked up some breakout boards, and I
have more than I need.  So I'm gonna give them away.  But there's
a catch - you have to come to the NAMES show!  Here's how it
works.  If you can use one or more of the items listed below, send
an off-list email to me (jmkasunich-at-worldnet.att.net) telling me what
you want.  I'll make a list of who gets what stuff, and you can pick
it up at the CNC table at NAMES.  Earliest emails have priority.
Some items are one per person - I want as many folks as possible
to benefit.  I'm posting only to the EMC list right now.  If I some
items are still unclaimed in a week or so, I'll post to the CCED list.

Item 1:  Male 25 Pin D-Shell to 25 screw terminals.  This is
perfect for parallel port CNC.  There is no electronics on the
board, just 25 pins connected to 25 numbered screws, with
a 26th screw connected to the shell of the connector for
grounding.  Like all of the boards, the PCB is mounted in a
green plastic base that can be snapped onto a DIN rail.
You can remove the snaps so the base sits flat, or you can
remove the entire base and mount the board with standoffs
and screws (need to drill your own holes in the corners).
I have 14 of these.  One per person, please. Photos are at:
http://home.att.net/~jmkasunich/Pics/FLKMD25_1.jpg (bottom)
http://home.att.net/~jmkasunich/Pics/FLKMD25_2.jpg (end)
http://home.att.net/~jmkasunich/Pics/FLKMD25_3.jpg (top)

Item 2:  Male 50 pin D-shell to 50 screw terminals.  Same as
the first item, only bigger.  A 50 pin (3 row) D-shell, connected
to 50 screws, with a 51st screw connected to the shell for
grounding.  I have 2 of these.  One per person.  Photos:
http://home.att.net/~jmkasunich/Pics/FLKMD50_1.jpg
(one side - pins 1-17 & ground)
http://home.att.net/~jmkasunich/Pics/FLKMD50_2.jpg
(other side - pins 18-50)

Item 3:  Allen Bradley P/N 1771-RTP4, dual female 25 pin D-shells
to 38 screws.  I don't know what the pinout on these are.  Easy to
trace though, either with a meter or visually (the board is double-
sided, no internal layers). There are spaces for fuses and resistors,
and you could also cut traces and use jumpers to make any pinout
you want.  I have 4, and you can have as many as you want.  Photos:
http://home.att.net/~jmkasunich/Pics/1771RTP4_1.jpg (one side)
http://home.att.net/~jmkasunich/Pics/1771RTP4_2.jpg (other side)

Item 4:  Allen Bradley P/N 1771-1771HTE Encoder Termination
Panel.  Has a 25 pin (3 row) D-shell connector and several nice
two-part Phoenix terminal blocks.  I don't have all of the matching
plugs for the terminal blocks (see the picture), but they are
available from Digi-key, etc.  I have 3, and you can have as many
as you want.  Photo:
http://home.att.net/~jmkasunich/Pics/1771HTE_1.jpg

Item 5:  Allen Bradley P/N 1771-1771HTT MLDT Termination
Panel.  Has a 25 pin (3 row) D-shell connector and several nice
two-part Phoenix terminal blocks.  I don't have all of the matching
plugs for the terminal blocks (see the picture).  I have one.  Photo:
http://home.att.net/~jmkasunich/Pics/1771HTT_1.jpg

I also have some 37 pin D-shell stuff.  These aren't breakout boards,
they're cables (although one is a breakout cable).

Item 6:  Male 37 pin D-shell breakout cable.  This cable is about
6 feet long.  On one end is a male 37 pin D-shell connector.  On
the other end are 36 wires, each with a ring lug crimped onto it.
The ring lugs are connected to two 20 position industrial terminal
strips.  There is no pin 19.  I have not determined which pins go
to which terminals, but you can do that with an ohmmeter.  You
can also re-arrange them any way you want.  I have 3 of these.
One per person, maybe - depends on demand.  Photo:
http://home.att.net/~jmkasunich/Pics/37Break.jpg

Item 7:  Male 37 pin D-shell to male 37 pin D-shell.  This cable
is about 1 foot long.  Molded backshells, shielded 24AWG cable.
All 37 pins are connected, one-to-one.  I have 4, no limit.  Photo:
http://home.att.net/~jmkasunich/Pics/37MM.jpg

Item 7:  Male 37 pin D-shell to female 37 pin D-shell.  This cable
is about 5 feet long.  Removable backshells, shielded 24AWG cable.
Pins 3, 10, 17, 26, and 33 are not connected.  The other 32 pins
are connected one-to-one.  I have 6 of these, no limit.  Photo:
http://home.att.net/~jmkasunich/Pics/37MF.jpg

See you at NAMES!

John Kasunich