EMC Monday

I'd like to get a quick count of those planning to participate in the EMC
Monday activities.  Call, email <rehenry-at-up.net>, or snip this post and reply.

1 - Sunday dinner and agenda session
2 - Monday

If you are preparing a presentation on a specific topic and need any special
stuff like video or data projection let me know.

It looks like we've got a large second floor conference room at the Southgate
Civic Center for the Monday meetings.  This is the same building where the
NAMES show is held.  The building will open before 7:00.   The consession
stand opens around 10:30. (eastern time)  I believe that they will throw us
out about 4:30 but I've not seen the agreement yet.

Address
Southgate Civic Center
14700 Reaume Parkway
Southgate MI