From: emc-at-nist.gov [emc-at-nist.gov]On Behalf Of
jmkasunich-at-ra.rockwell.com
Sent: Wednesday, April 09, 2003 9:47 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: EMC block diagram - looking for a file

In my BDI 2.18, I found a file at

usr/local/emc/doc/emcsoft.html

The file was written by the folks at NIST, and includes some info
about the architecture that I would like to read.  Unfortunately, my
BDI seems to include only the html file, not any of the images that
the file references, so there are little "broken link" icons where the
pictures should be.  A google search for "emcsoft.html" turned up
two URLs,

http://www.isd.mel.nist.gov/projects/emc/emcsoft.html
http://www.isd.cme.nist.gov/projects/emc/emcsoft.html

both of which seem to be broken.

http://www.isd.mel.nist.gov/projects exists, but the /emc
branch is gone, and all mention of EMC seems to have
disappeared from the NIST ISD site.  (There is still an
emc directory on their ftp server, but emcsoft isn't there.)

I also browsed linuxcnc.org and chased links from
there with no luck.

Can anyone point me to a non-broken copy of "emcsoft.html"

Thanks!

John Kasunich