Re: Spindle speed path through the software

Hi Jon

RPM per Volts can be defined in the ini file along with the DAC to use. This
stuff is no longer hard coded !

SPINDLE_ON_INDEX   = next unused DAC output
MIN_VOLTS_PER_RPM  = when the S word is negative, multiplied by the Speed to
give the DAC output voltage.
MAX_VOLTS_PER_RPM  = as above for positive S words.

I need to finish off the routines that I had started on for Kurtis and get
the missing bits committed. Won't get much of a chance until after NAMES now.

Regards, Paul.

--

"To err is human...to really f*** things up requires the root password."