Re: New GUI

Hi Bill

Thanks for pointing that out to me.  Looks like the archiver ate part of it.
I put new versions of both the tgz and txt files in there under
mini-5-03.tgz.

I did find a number of problems with the complete set that I put there
before.  It just would not work reliably with the many different BDI's out
there.  This one is only three files.  They will go in the right places if
you untar from your emc directory.  You'll have to edit your own ini to make
mini work.

Sorry for the confusion.  Hope that you like it.

Ray