From: emc-at-nist.gov [emc-at-nist.gov] On Behalf Of ERIC KELLER
Sent: Friday, April 04, 2003 9:20 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: Re: FPGA for PCI based servo control board

Using a standard nic for real time communication has been done a number of
times now.  Look at RTnet: http://www.rts.uni-hannover.de/rtnet/

I don't know where you are going to get a cheaper embedded computer than a
VIA elan board

http://www.newegg.com/app/Showimage.asp?image=13-180-025-04.JPG/13-180-025-0
3.JPG/13-180-025-01.JPG/13-180-025-02.JPG

Eric