Re: EMC INI File MIN_FERROR and INPUT_SCALE

Asim, Jon, list:

Jon makes some good points but I would suggest carrying it a step further.
Fire up logging and set interval, etc so you can capture the whole trace..
Do a move and log it; doesn't have to be a long move.

Now write yourself a small program that takes the difference between actual
and target position and plot that.
This is much more sensitive to small differences and easy to do.
One can see differences of less than a thou pretty easily.

Good luck, have fun!

Dave Engvall

<snip>