EMC INI File MIN_FERROR and INPUT_SCALE

hi!

I have already tuned my dc servo drives with EMC. I am now
able to achieve around 200 inches per minute, maximum jog speed.

Here are some of my machine settings:

MACHINE resolution = 0.03 mm or 0.001 inch (as depicted in machine' smanual)
Encoder resolution = 200 (lines) x 4 = 800 counts per revolution (CPR)

lead screws of my machine take 5 revolution for 1 inch therefore i have in my ini the setting of INPUT_SCALE parameter to 4000. (INPUT_SCALE)
MIN_FERROR value in my ini is 0.01

I want to know what minimum value i can set for MIN_FERROR ?
so that my machine gives maximum accuracy
i've observerd that decreasing the MIN_FERROR severely affects the tuning of beds and causes all time famous and bad "following errors", if it is set to low values

Please put some light over super tuning of machine for acheivement of maximum possible accuracies. What are the things that limit it and what things must be done to get an EMC based system running at maximum possible accuracy

And also please tell me the relation between INPUT_SCALE and MIN_FERROR. How do we can know what minimum value we can select for MIN_FERROR if we are given with the INPUT_SCALE parameter?

warm Regards
-at-sim

Do you Yahoo!?