From: emc-at-nist.gov [emc-at-nist.gov] On Behalf Of Paul
Sent: Saturday, March 29, 2003 10:35 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: Re: New project...PCI based servo control board

hi Craig

Whilst it doesn't have the low pin count, the PC104 bus will allow the use
of
a wide range of alternative IO modules. An added bonus is the format will
*just* fit in to the allowable board size for Eagle-lite.

With a little care, the design of the PCI card may also appeal to the guys
over at www.freeio.org.

Regards, Paul.

--

"To err is human...to really f*** things up requires the root password."