threading option

hi form

im using emc with stg board in lathe machine the machine is working correctlly now a days. but it dosent have threading option and spindle reading showing at tkemc display.

i have discussed this topic in several emails.

our emc software is made for miling machines so that uptill now im unable to get the hundered percent result of a lathe machine that is in lathe machine we have X , Z and a C axis for spindle readings ( 0 to 360 degrees) and threading option (G33).

now does any person in the forum who can generate a code for threading (G33) option and a tkemc script for displaying the spindle revolution in degree on C-axis?

further more is there any lathe machine software which supports the stg board?

we are looking farward to your proper guidance.

nasir

Do you Yahoo!?