Re: New project...PCI based servo control board

Hi,
I've a simple but i think good idea:
Jon why dont you sell the FPGA alone?
I think most people want to build the interface at home, to save a lot of
money, and if they could get the FPGA for around 100-200$,more people would
buy it. So if you only sell the FPGA, and perhaps the PCB, you could "make
more" money, and we(??), would all be happy, and nobody wants to invent it
new.
And perhaps, when you have sold enough, you can make the wohle GPL, because I
think the most people are not able  to burn the FPGA, so you could
still sell them.
Its only an idea, but it is the way to earn enough money for buying the daily
bread.

Malte