communication with emc server

hi

i want to connect my emc software with a window based computer to transfer the G-code files directlly to machine.

 with this option we make our shapes on CAMCAD software and we can directlley send it to machine via serial communication port.

how can i configure or which code i should write in the ini file to enable our emc as server and which software i have to install on a windows computer.

further more how can i make our cable for this communication is this the same as we connect in serial communication?

nasir

Do you Yahoo!?