Re: G-code question

Hi Hassan

There was a bug in the interpreter for a while which made reliable full circles impossible.  During that time we recommended half circle moves.  This has been fixed in the current BDI releases and in the sourceforge repository.  Just today I watched a Sherline with 2.18 doing full circle milling with single line commands.  A command issued from x0 y0 like

g3 x0 y0 j1 k0

should give you a full circle with a 1 inch radius.

Ray --hiding in the west somewhere--