Re: DIO_Exercise part 2

Ray,
What is the final goal for direct configuration?  Do you want to put it into a
version of emcmot?  Or is it user side i/o.  I'm confused about the user side
dio requirements for emc.

Did you see this file:
http://www.measurementcomputing.com/registermaps/RegMapPCI-DIO24X.pdf.  Once you
use the linux functions to find the base address of the board, you use the
register map to setup and use the port.

I'm sorry I haven't finished my driver, or I could send you my code.  Anything I
can do to help, just ask.
Regards,
Eric