test results

Hello List,
I know that some of you were interested in the results of the renishaw ballbar test running from EMC.
I have few comments to make about the test:
* the test was conducted on the machine that i designed and manufactured.
* when i ran the g-code that will run the test on EMC, while stepmode.o is on
I noticed that there is a fraction of time stop between each of the arcs in a 2 circle 8 arcs g-code program.
but when freqmode.o is on, that stop dissapeared.
* maybe I need to further tune emc.ini, (freqmode.o) in order to get butter results.
*since there is no way to view the results of the renishaw ballbar except using the software that runs
on windows systems, so I included a picture of the main results that I obtained. the first pic. is for the test
that was conducted using SpectraCAM, a win. CAM software running under win98, and the second pic. is for the same
machine on the same conditions but while EMC is running the test.

any comments regarding the tests??
where can i find the updated file of the Raytkemce GUI??
is there anyone who knows of a freeware that accepts an image and converts it into a G-code??

Best Regards
Hassan

gvsu_mill_spectraCAM.JPG

gvsu_mill_emc.JPG