Re: Base Task Period

Hi John,

I wasn't sure about what the period is. so, when it's set to 50u S then that
would mean 20,000 pulse per second
or 20 KHz. I have  couple of questions:

am using freqmode.o , and I need 20,000 pulses/inch because am using a 10
microsteps/step drive
the original set up was 2000 step/inch, am shooting for 30 inch /second
linear speed.can i do that on a PIII 667MHz computer. am gonna be using the
inch system

1-what are the proper cycle time values in the [TRAJ]
and in each one of the axis and how they are relate to each other.
2-am strugling with the way ...default velocity and acceleration value are
calculated...or set up
in a way to get the following error out of the way. or does the following
error depends on the values of P, I, and D.

Hassan