From: emc-at-nist.gov [emc-at-nist.gov]On Behalf Of Johan
Sent: Wednesday, January 29, 2003 07:00
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: EMC for windows

Dear Sir,

I am interested  on EMC. I find out it is difficult to use EMC under Linux.
Since I am using Windows as my OS, can you please send me the latest Windows version of the EMC software.
Thanks in advance.

Regarding this software is important for my final project, your early respond is highly appreciated.

Regards,

JOHAN