Re: Feature Request

If you are interested in the revised IO_Show.tcl file, I put a copy of it
as plain text in the dropbox at linuxcnc.org.  All you should have to do
to run this is place it in your emc/tcl/scripts directory and make it
executable.  I'll get this update into sourceforge soon.

This adds the ability to put additional parport addresses into IO_Show by
setting a line in the [DISPLAY] section of your ini.  That line might read

[DISPLAY]

; addresses of extra parallel ports for IO_Show.tcl script
EXTRA_PARPORTS = 0x180 0xB000

Good luck and let me know what you find with it.

Ray