DIO script

I wrote a bit of tickle script to set up a typical 8255 chip.  It is in
the www/linuxcnc.org/dropbox.  Two files with the name DIO_Exercise are
there.  The text file describes how I used it with a Winford board here.

If you have a running EMC, it is a software solution to setting up and
testing out these kinds of boards.

If you have a board with one of these chips or a board that emulates one
or more of them, try the program out and let me know how it works for you.

In the next couple of days, I plan to test it with a PCI DIO-24 board
from Measurement Computing.  I'll report back.

If you have questions post here or to me.