Re: following error problems

Jason

For you folk that use that funny number system, we really should figure
out a way to make Ferror and Min-Ferror responsive to the units used.

For backplot to show green, the interpreter is supposed to be using a g0.
You may also get some funny colors on some of the older releases if you
use % to open and close a file.  Red and blue colors are supposed to
represent g2 and g3.  There is nothing in there that responds to m3, m4,
or m5, but it would be possible to do that with a bit of recoding.  If
so, there are a few other commands that will turn off the spindle.

These line colors are not an exact thing.  As a matter of fact, they will
get screwed up if you are doing contouring with very small arcs.  We
parse the active line at the start of each plot computation and look for
a change in movement type and change color to match.

I'll post a couple of possible fixes to you off line if you send a
message to my email and tell me what gui you are using and how you start
the backplot.

Ray