Re: Slightly OT linux dummy question

Hi Richard,

I take it that your system is up to date, because of Win 2000. My advice
would be RH 7.3 (but RH 7.2 works as well). The install will do it
automatically for you. You can choose to replace your Master Boot Record
with LILO or GRUB or choose the option of booting into linux with
diskette. It's all up to you. Setup automatically detects your other
OS's and places them in a menu you can chose from.

Getting EMC running under RH7.3 works ok but needs a little finetuning
to compile correctly.

Greetings Chris