Re: Slightly OT linux dummy question

Hi Richard

Yes - The RH installer should pick up the different operating systems and
modify the boot menu accordingly. You will need to do an "Expert" install to
reduce the risk of wiping the whole system clean.

I'd suggest selecting lilo instead of grub as the boot manager - It is a
little easier if the config needs to be tweeked.

Regards, Paul.

--

The spamming scumbags have won - A new email account is now in use with a
mangled return address.