Re: EMC compatable computers

HI All

I would think that Firewire would make a better option for a bus driver
servo board.
Any comments ???
If you want a USB solution the 5272 Coldfire embedded system should work
here.
Again any comments ??

regards
   Phil Wilshire

--
SDCS -- System Design & Consulting Services LLC, http://www.sysdcs.com
** Embedded Linux Training **  email me for details