Re: Following error

Irfan, I'm pretty sure the Bridgeport regulates the drive
current in the motors, using saturable reactors (bias-able
chokes). I'm guessing that they're not compatible with the
EMC controller, which is trying to regulate the current
it's own way. Anyone else know anything more about this
situation?

RayHex

p.s. I have the Maint Manual for a SERIES I machine, with
schematic dwgs.  Let me know if you need me to 'sketch' you
parts of their circuit.