Re: Running-Timer

Hi Kurtis

One of the multitude of internal variables used by EMC is a timer - This
records the time EMC is running in seconds to six decimal places.

It wouldn't take much to save this data to a file each time EMC is shut down..
 If you were looking for the time spent out of E-stop and actually moving,
this might require a little more effort.

Regards, Paul.