Angular axis

Paul,

Has anything been done to correct the problems with the angular axis?  What
I am talking about is when using a rotary table the is 28800 steps for 360
degrees you must configure it to be 80 steps per degree which the BDI-TNG
does not like at all.  It is really like it is not enough steps per unit for
EMC to be able to properly handle it.

If I configure the A axis to be 28800 steps per unit and use commands like
g0 a.25 to move the axis 90 degrees it works fine, but this is not how I
want to treat my angular axis.  I brought this up on CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO last
July but we never came up with an answer to the problem.

Will 2.2.18 work better using steppermod.o than BDI-TNG with freqmod.o for
this setup?

John Guenther
'Ye Olde Pen Maker'
Sterling, Virginia