AW: CANOpen and EMC

Hi!
This should be possible. A student of mine has done something similar. Our
Drive controller sends interrupts to the emc to tell it needs new values. So
the emc is not sceduled by time but interupt driven.
Our Bus protocol is less interesting than CANOpen. A CANOpen-Interface would
be a nice thing to add to emc. I can help you out with information. The
application of my student is running, i think. I will get his documentation
soon.
Till