Fwd: Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] AXIS CALIBERATION AND THE SAME OLD DIRTY POSITION COUNTER STUCK PROBLEM!! !

Note: forwarded message attached.

http://mailplus.yahoo.com

Now today i did one more thing I installed the EMC
on the same P-III system with the same stg-2 board
and am having no counter stuck problem!!
We didnt do any changes to our hardware. the only
thing
that we may have done may be that this time the STG-II
was plugged in someother isa slot but even that i am
not sure. since when we had this problem in past
then i remeber had tried the stg-2 in more than onle
slots.
Also even after getting our board repaired by stg
(they had replaced the BIG square PLD)we
had run emc and were having the same counter stuck
problem.
It seems perhaps this cheater hardware has compromised
somehow on this problem.

warm regards
babar

http://www.alltel.net/~leswatts/wattsfurniturewp.html