Re: endpoint radius errors with i,j commands

Jon, Erie

I just heard of a company that converted all of their router production
to the EMC.  They were having fits with arc end point errors because many
of their old g-code files wouldn't run.  One of their staff wrote a small
tickle program to check a whole file for arc end points and increase the
accuracy if needed.

I asked for a copy of the code and as soon as it's available will write
it up as a script that can be run from the scripts menu in tkemc.

Ray