Re: endpoint radius errors with i,j commands

Shelbyville Design & Signworks wrote:

> Is there an easy way to eliminate this?
>
>  I've seen the article in the faq and haven't even attempted
> a recompile yet, I've tried setting my s/w (signlab)  to 4 dec.
> point precision (something you can't do with enroute) and
> am still getting the errors. I suspect this would increase my
> speed, as it presently cuts lots of short segments instead
> of a nice steady curve.

If you can make your CAD software generate radius instead of
distance to center (in otherwords, you want the R word rather
than I and J words) you completely eliminate this problem.

If it is doing lost of short segments, then your CAD program may
be sending G01 (linear interpolation) rather than G02 or G03
(circular arc interpolation).