Von: emc-at-nist.gov [emc-at-nist.gov] Im Auftrag von Ray Henry
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 07. November 2002 04:14
An: Multiple recipients of list
Betreff: Re: G-Code Problem

Hi Andy

> minimilltool.cc 412: EMC_TOOL_MODULE: unknown command 1305

These kinds of IO error messages are the result of not using the correct

pair of task and IO modules.  Probably you have bridgeporttask and
minimillio defined and you should use minimilltask with minimillio or
bridgeporttask with bridgeportio.

It isn't a big thing only an NML complaint about a message with nowhere
to go.

Ray

emc.ini