Von: emc-at-nist.gov [emc-at-nist.gov] Im Auftrag von Paul
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 06. November 2002 00:44
An: Multiple recipients of list
Betreff: Re: G-Code Problem

Hi Andreas

Must be a metric setup with a feed rate of 800 !!

First thing to try is turning down the MAX_VELOCITY and MAX_ACCELERATION

parameters. Turning down the P gain may also help if you're using
freqmod.

Perhaps if you posted the ini file you're using, along with a brief
description of the mill and hardware, we could give you a more detailed
answer.

Regards, Paul.