www.cncsimulator.com

Greetings from cncsimulator.com!

We are happy to present a new product in the MicroTech line of
CNC software's. The name of the product is CncWizard and it
is a 3D file, DXF and image converter/ viewer that can do everything
from viewing CAD and CAM files to create and postprocess CNC code.
All this in just a few clicks! With CncWizard you can even convert your
favourite pictures to CNC code! Everything from digital camera pictures
to scanned logotypes or whatever you want to create. The program
is available in a Free version as well as in a Pro and Hobby version.
Download your own copy today! Full 3D mill simulation is included.

Follow the link from www.cncsimulator.com

If you are not interested in free software for CNC machining
or just don't want to receive any more information mail from
cncsimulator.com, please reply to this mail with the
subject "REMOVE" and we will not bother you again.

Best Regards:
The cncsimulator.com staff