stg2 with 6 axes- Grounding problem

Hi List!
Thank you for your Help!
One thing I found out is that i have lots of problems with grounding my
components and electromagnetical disturbances. Almost everything can happen
if the components are badly grounded. Axes running away is a typical
phenomenon. i have heard that it it greatly  advisory to connect the
computer housing with the Machine as ground. My drive amplifiers are badly
grounded, too. All this is very important. i have a big 220V relais near the
encoder Cables. everytime the relais switches the stg2 counts some steps.
Sometimes more and sometimes less. Presumably depending on at which position
of the sinus wave the 220V have been cut. The supply cable of my machine
also rund exactly past the stg-cables. The stg-cables are flat ribbon cables
that are of course not shielded at all. I have to fix all this before i care
about software.
Regards,
Till