Re: stg2 with 6 axes

Till

If you mail me off list a copy of the C file you edited along with the ini
file, I'll try it out here. I have an STG2 card I can test it on...

BTW I feel the stg driver source is overly complex just to throw out some
voltages and read the encoders. Perhaps a simple set of routines need to be
written - Something for me to do over the christmas break maybe.

Regards, Paul.