"cant do that"-troubles

Hi List!
i am in big trouble.
i have written a tcl-script that loads and starts a program all the time
again and again. An error message appears "cant do that..." but i ignore it,
because i am not near the machine. after some time (and about 5 program
starts) weird things happen: drives run away (DAMAGE HAPPENS), counters run
without motors running, machine goes into estop (which is the least
dangerous incident).
Can this have to do with the ignored errors?
I will find out on my own when i have some time for this. consider this as
pure information.
so long,
till